Re: Linked Data Platform ISSUE-20: What is the base URI of a POSTed document?

Hi Kingsley,

I actually agree with you on the fact that RDF and Linked Data are
different - meaning there is a difference between the two, namely: URIs in
Linked Data are dereferencable URLs - but I don't think repeating the same
point over and over is going to make it stick. :-)

So, I kindly request that we all refrain from flooding the mailing list
with repeats. It just makes it much harder for others to stay on top of
what's being said without dedicating more time than what is really
necessary to understand everyone's point of view.

Thank you.

Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote on 10/11/2012 08:53:31 AM:

> From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
> To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
> Date: 10/11/2012 09:01 AM
> Subject: Re: Linked Data Platform ISSUE-20: What is the base URI of
> a POSTed     document?
>
> On 10/11/12 11:18 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> > Same here we get RDF tools for free including Jena, Sesame and
Virtuoso.