Re: ldp-ISSUE-15 (sharing binary resources and metadata): sharing binary resources and metadata [Linked Data Platform core]

hello.

On 2012-10-03 11:08 , "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>I worked on the Atom spec. And at the time I put together an AtomOwl
>ontology http://bblfish.net/work/atom-owl/2006-06-06/AtomOwl.html
>I am not sure it is that good.
>But it could be a basis to see how close ldp ontology is to Atom.

there are some differences because of the different metamodel foundations,
but the general concepts we're dealing with have a lot of similarities.
http://dret.typepad.com/dretblog/atom-landscape.html just got a very
useful addition, btw, which is a mechanism how DELETE events can now be
represented in atom (RFC 6721). now a collection manager can provide a
feed of updates, and others can listen and perform all possible actions
(create/update/delete) to synchronize their local collections. very useful!