Re: User Stories

hello steve.

On 2012-11-21 08:02 , "Steve Battle" <steve.battle@sysemia.co.uk> wrote:
>I donąt have information about the Śownersą of any given user-story so
> I canąt ask anyone directly. These are the issues:
>
>1) RESTful interactions
>This seems to discuss the (desirable) architecture of the LDP rather than
>discuss a specific application area of the LDP. For this reason it
>doesnąt make a particularly good user-story. It might be better used in
>somehow framing the spec.

unsurprisingly, this one is mine ;-) i agree that it's more of an
architectural requirement than a user story, but it seems like this is an
important issue to keep in mind. however, like most architectural issues,
these are hard to capture in user stories at all, because in the end,
users don't care about architecture, they just want to solve their
particular problem. so i'm fine if we remove this from the user stories, i
do agree that it's a bit odd in there.