Re: LDP Scribe duty documentation

Salut Olivier,

I understand and I think difficulty understanding the language is a valid
reason to be excused from taking minutes. If anyone is in that position
they can just say so and we'll accommodate their request.

Language has always been a known barrier to participating in this kind of
group. It's not specific to W3C of course and the W3C has certainly been
aware of this for as long as I can remember.

I wish people could indeed speak slower but realistically I don't think
you can expect  that to happen or, at least, to last. My experience is
that it's just bound to get forgotten as soon as a real conversation gets
going. It's not ill intended, it's just natural even if unfortunate.
Hopefully, enough of what we do is in writing that people can still
participate in a meaningful way.

Regards. I look forward to the bouchon. :-)

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> wrote on 08/28/2012
04:37:21 AM: