Re: LDP Scribe duty documentation

Bonjour Arnaud,

Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> writes:

> Hi,
> As we've been saying we all share the responsibility of recording to the
> best of our ability decisions and key discussion points made during our
> calls. To that end we manage a list of scribes in a round robin manner.
> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Scribes
>
> I realize that some of us aren't really familiar with what it takes to do
> so and don't know much anything about the machinery provided to us by the
> W3C to help us perform this task. The good news is that these tools can
> make this task much easier but they do require some learning.

May I add a remark here : I think that it's hard for non-native english
speakers to act as a scribe, when audio quality ain't so good, and
native speakers tend to discuss complex / subtle matters. It's so easy
to understand the contrary of what is said :-(

So... I wouldn't like to have to become a scribe, myself, for instance.

In this respect, the discussions on the ML should be a priority over
phone meetings, IMHO (unless the W3C habits are the opposite).

Also, please, guys, try to speak as slowly and understandably as
possible (yes, even some british accents are sometimes hard for the
american dudes ;).

Juste mes deux cents as a french man ;)

Best regards,

P.S.: in any case, I'll have my revenge in Lyon when I can order
specialties for you in a /Bouchon/ [0]

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouchon
--
Olivier BERGER