Re: [LD4LT] annotations on the web: quick survey

From: Christian Chiarcos <christian.chiarcos@web.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:57:45 +0200
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org, "Sebastian Hellmann" <hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>

> So in the future, one user can upload a NIF dataset to the bus, then
> another user can upload a mapper NIF-WebAnnotations to the bus and then
> the client >can convert it for everybody.
Thank you, Sebastian. So, effectively, you'd envision to have them both
co-existing, but driven by user demand, resp. contribution. I guess there
won't be anything from stopping a user to upload WA data, and another user
 from uploading a mapper WA-NIF annotations. Nice. So, back to my question
(to all): How much are these vocabularies effectively used?

Best,
Christian
--
Prof. Dr. Christian Chiarcos