Re: [LD4LT] annotations on the web: quick survey

Hi Christian,

we’ve been using NIF in a number of projects and have also looked into transforming NIF into WA (first prototypes built).

Our experience is that NIF is easier to apply and to work with than WA due to WA’s complexity.

Best wishes,
Georg

--
Dr. Georg Rehm <http://georg-re.hm/>
Principal Researcher and Research Fellow