From: Milan Dojchinovski [mailto:milan.dojchinovski@fit.cvut.cz]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:45 AM
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@adaptcentre.ie>
Cc: Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group <public-ld4lt@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Proposed new chairs for the LD4LT community group

Dear Dave,

My full support for your list of proposed chairs!

This will definitely strengthen the group.

All the best,

Milan

--

Milan Dojchinovski

http://dojchinovski.mk

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:08 AM Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@adaptcentre.ie <mailto:dave.lewis@adaptcentre.ie> > wrote:

Hi all,

After being quiet for a long time, we have received the good news for
the LD4LT community group that a new EU-funded project, Pret-A-LLOD, has
just started working in this area with the goal to develop best
practices and standards for the sustainable hosting of LLD-based NLP
services, migration of language resources into Linked Data etc.

To facilitate the fruitful collaboration of Pret-A-LLOD with LD4LT, I
would as a chair like to propose that John McCrae, Christian Chiarcos,
Jorge Gracia and Philip Cimiano be accepted as additional chairs of the
community group.

I would appreciate it if you could send any expressions for support or
objection to the list, or if you prefer to me directly, by midnight UTC
on the 25th February. I will then report back at that point.

In the mean time I would invite John, Christian, Jorge and Philip to
volunteer any additional information about their plans that may be of
interest to group members.

Kind Regards,

Dave

--