RE: Proposed new chairs for the LD4LT community group

+1

Phil

Phil Ritchie
Chief Technology Officer | Vistatec
Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.

@|from|displayname|@ | @|from|title|@ | VistaTEC
VistaTEC House, 700 South Circular Road, Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 416 8000
Email: @|from|mail|@ | www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | EN 15038

Expert Leadership in Global Content Solutions

Tel: +353 1 416 8000 | Direct: +353 1 416 8024
Email: phil.ritchie@vistatec.com
www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | ISO 17100 | ISO 27001
Vistatec
Think Global
FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle Plus
Vistatec Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483. Registered Office, Vistatec House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.
The information contained in this message, including any accompanying documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
​The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.