Re: Heads up: call on LIDER roadmap

Hi all again,

the below document contains a modified version of the roadmap that people can directly comment on. Please insert comments direclty into the document leaving your name and affiliation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zgjw_FqEbAl6yg8SHJOxEy0nTzMZ4_MtK5KkxHh1XOU/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zgjw_FqEbAl6yg8SHJOxEy0nTzMZ4_MtK5KkxHh1XOU/edit#>

The document is the LIDER deliverable modulo the section on Linked Data research.

Best,

Felix