Re: Heads up: call on LIDER roadmap

Dear all,

  please find attached a slide deck that I will use to give a brief
overview over the LIDER roadmap on Thursday.

I am looking forward to this LD4LT session on the LIDER roadmap.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 10.02.15 um 22:26 schrieb Felix Sasaki:
> Hi all again,
>
> the below document contains a modified version of the roadmap that
> people can directly comment on. Please insert comments direclty into
> the document leaving your name and affiliation.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zgjw_FqEbAl6yg8SHJOxEy0nTzMZ4_MtK5KkxHh1XOU/edit#
>
> The document is the LIDER deliverable modulo the section on Linked
> Data research.
>
> Best,
>
> Felix
>
>> Am 04.02.2015 um 18:24 schrieb Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org
>> <mailto:fsasaki@w3.org>>:
>>
>> The LIDER <http://lider-project.eu/> project is gathering feedback on
>> a roadmap for the use of Linguistic Linked Data for content analytics
>> <http://www.lider-project.eu/sites/default/files/D3.2.1-v1.0.pdf>.
>>  As part of this activity, we will have a conference call on 19
>> February
>> <https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Main_Page#LD4LT_calls>. The
>> agenda is as follows.
>>
>> 1) Introduction to the LIDER Roadmap (Philipp Cimiano, 10 minutes)
>> 2) Discussion of Global Customer Engagement Use Cases (All, 10 minutes)
>> 3) Discussion of Public Sector and Civil Society Use Cases (All, 10
>> minutes)
>> 4) Discussion of Linked Data Life Cycle and Linguistic Linked Data
>> Value Chain (All, 10 minutes)
>> 5) General Discussion on further use cases, items in the roadmap etc.
>> (20 minutes)
>>
>> In addition, the call will briefly discuss progress of meta-share
>> linked data metadata model.
>>
>> The call is open to the public, no LD4LT group participation is
>> required. Dial-in information
>> <https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Teleconference_logistics> is
>> available. Please spread this information widely. No knowledge about
>> linguistic linked data is required. We especially are interested in
>> feedback from potential users of linguistic linked data.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Felix

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de