Re: [ACTION 11] Initial DCAT to meta-share mapping

Hi,

There seems to be some duplication here as the metashare to DCAT mapping to
the spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15SE4_qAqYFostmD52uKxpkCPZh1f5TrPeoXKNTlDYpQ/edit#gid=0

Can one of the LD4LT/LIDER chairs please decide which document we are
using??

The mapping in the spreadsheet is already implemented here:

https://github.com/liderproject/metadata-harvesting/blob/master/metashare/fix_metashare.py

Regards,
John