RE: [ACTION 11] Initial DCAT to meta-share mapping

Hi John and all!

Maybe the confusion comes from me, sorry for that: I thought the two documents were complimentary, with the wiki providing the principles for the mapping and the spreadsheet including the detailed mapping. So, I decided to put in the wiki the rationale and (since I though the mapping was under discussion) check the detailed spreadsheet once the general decision was made; I had already added some comments inside the spreadsheet. Anyway, do I have time to send in some comments for the final mapping by tomorrow?

BTW, I 'm not sure what the mapping of the various ms.BabelNet, ms.ComputationalLexicon etc. to dcat.Dataset is: are they going to be subclasses of dcat:dataset or replaced by it or ???? There's an ongoing discussion as regards the mapping of ms:LanguageResource to dcat:Dataset as there's an overlap between them.

And I was having a better look at the licensing module to make sure all the MS elements are there and correctly mapped to odrl and other vocabularies; is this ok?

Best,

Penny

BTW, I had a quick look at the github and I think there are some "copy-and-paste" errors – e.g. in the mapping of MS.metadataCreationDate I see FOAF.primaryTopic as well as the dct.issued.