FW: FW: ld4lt-ISSUE-4 (terminology): Terminology and linked data

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: kara@termologic.com [mailto:kara@termologic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:29 PM
To: CARRASCO BENITEZ Manuel (DGT)
Subject: Re: FW: ld4lt-ISSUE-4 (terminology): Terminology and linked data

Hi Tomas,

This is a very broad question therefore not possible to answer without further details.

"How can this interoperate with lingustic linked data that supports term or phrase translation, e.g. babelnet "

TBX can interoperate with any linguistic resource that supports the basic ISO standards (TMF and TBX).

"linguistic linked data that supports term or phrase translation" are very diverse.

Hope this helps, and looking forward to our discussions on MED.

Kara

On Tue, 20 May 2014 12:57:50 +0000
 <Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu> wrote:
>Dear Ms. Warburton,
>
>Any comments on the item below?
>
>I will come back to you on the MED.
>
>Regards
>Tomas

Kara Warburton
Chair, ISO TC37
Consultant in terminology management, Termologic
www.termologic.com
(Hong Kong) 5968-0306
http://www.linkedin.com/in/karawarburton