W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ld4lt@w3.org > June 2014

Call Reschedule: Ld4lt call Thursday 3rd July 15.00 CEST

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:13:00 +0100
Message-ID: <53AD7BEC.7060200@cs.tcd.ie>
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org
Dear all,
Apologies for the late notice this week. It meant that very few people 
could make the call, so we decided to reschedule for next Thursday, 3rd 
July.

We will carry over the agenda, but let me know if there are other items 
anyone would like to add.

Regards,
Dave





> Sorry for late reminder guys, I've been without email the last few 
> days but we have a call scheduled now.
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Teleconference_logistics
>
> and on irc.w3.org
> #ld4lt
>
> please join me if you are able.
>
> A quick update on the agenda:
>
> 1) Action item review:
>
> ACTION-5: proposal for a license module - Victor
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/5
>
> ACTION-6: Send examples related to DCAT use for META-SHARE ontology - 
> John
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/6
>
> ACTION-7: Check with w3c groups if there are other approaches to
> represent languages as uris - felix
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/7
>
>  2) an update on terminology issue from Felix
> see thread:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ld4lt/2014Jun/0005.html
>
> 3) an announcement from dave on modelling MQM from qt-launch pad in rdf
> with Arle lommel.
> MQM - multidemnsional quality metric for translation from QT-launchpad;
> http://www.qt21.eu/mqm-definition/definition-2014-06-04.html
>
> Discuss this as another vocab that could benefit from mapping into RDF
> See discussion at ITS interest group:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Jun/0009.html
>
> 4) quick update from dave on the open data management for public
> automated translation,
> https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Open_Data_Management_for_Public_Automated_Translation_Services 
>
>
> 5) working session continuing work on Metashare ontology
> details on activity:
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Meta-Share_OWL_metamodel
> and working spread sheet:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15SE4_qAqYFostmD52uKxpkCPZh1f5TrPeoXKNTlDYpQ/edit#gid=525162452 
>
>
> 6) AOB
>
> talk to you in a few minutes,
> Dave
>
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Friday, 27 June 2014 14:08:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:16:09 UTC