W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ld4lt@w3.org > July 2014

RE: [Agenda] Reminder - LD4LT call Thursday 3rd July 15.00 CEST

From: Penny Labropoulou <penny@ilsp.gr>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 16:21:34 +0300
To: "'Dave Lewis'" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, <public-ld4lt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <001201cf96c1$b62c6110$22852330$@ilsp.gr>
Hi all,
I have tried joining the meeting but I'm having some technical problems on our side. If I don't get to solve them, I'll have a look at the minutes.
Sorry for this,
Penny


-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 4:53 PM
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org
Subject: [Agenda] Reminder - LD4LT call Thursday 3rd July 15.00 CEST

Hi all,
just a reminder that our regular call was rescheduled from last week to tomorrow, 15.00 CEST

dial-in details:
http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Teleconference_logistics

and on irc.w3.org
#ld4lt

please join me if you are able.

Agenda below, let me know if you have any other items to discuss:

1) Action item review:

ACTION-5: proposal for a license module - Victor
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/5

ACTION-6: Send examples related to DCAT use for META-SHARE ontology - John
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/6

ACTION-7: Check with w3c groups if there are other approaches to represent languages as uris - felix
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/7

  2) an update on terminology issue from Felix and perhaps Phillip see thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ld4lt/2014Jun/0005.html

3) an announcement from dave on modelling MQM from qt-launch pad in rdf with Arle lommel.
MQM - multidemnsional quality metric for translation from QT-launchpad; http://www.qt21.eu/mqm-definition/definition-2014-06-04.html

Discuss this as another vocab that could benefit from mapping into RDF See discussion at ITS interest group:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Jun/0009.html

4) quick update from dave on the open data management for public automated translation, https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Open_Data_Management_for_Public_Automated_Translation_Services

5) working session continuing work on Metashare ontology details on activity:
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Meta-Share_OWL_metamodel
and working spread sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15SE4_qAqYFostmD52uKxpkCPZh1f5TrPeoXKNTlDYpQ/edit#gid=525162452

6) AOB

Regards,
Dave
Received on Thursday, 3 July 2014 13:22:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:16:10 UTC