W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ld4lt@w3.org > July 2014

RE: Call Reschedule: Ld4lt call Thursday 3rd July 15.00 CEST

From: Tatiana Gornostay <tatiana.gornostay@tilde.lv>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:53:44 +0300
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, "public-ld4lt@w3.org" <public-ld4lt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <AC6FD4BB9BB02540AC7322091A6C3B547327F74E65@postal.Tilde.lv>
Hello!

Regrets about Thursday 3rd, will be in Lux at the project final review. Looking forward to reading minutes.

Greetings from Latvia and Tilde,
Tatiana

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie] 
Sent: piektdiena, 2014. gada 27. j┼źnijs 17:13
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org
Subject: Call Reschedule: Ld4lt call Thursday 3rd July 15.00 CEST

Dear all,
Apologies for the late notice this week. It meant that very few people could make the call, so we decided to reschedule for next Thursday, 3rd July.

We will carry over the agenda, but let me know if there are other items anyone would like to add.

Regards,
Dave





> Sorry for late reminder guys, I've been without email the last few 
> days but we have a call scheduled now.
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Teleconference_logistics

>
> and on irc.w3.org
> #ld4lt
>
> please join me if you are able.
>
> A quick update on the agenda:
>
> 1) Action item review:
>
> ACTION-5: proposal for a license module - Victor
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/5

>
> ACTION-6: Send examples related to DCAT use for META-SHARE ontology - 
> John
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/6

>
> ACTION-7: Check with w3c groups if there are other approaches to 
> represent languages as uris - felix
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/7

>
>  2) an update on terminology issue from Felix see thread:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ld4lt/2014Jun/0005.html

>
> 3) an announcement from dave on modelling MQM from qt-launch pad in 
> rdf with Arle lommel.
> MQM - multidemnsional quality metric for translation from 
> QT-launchpad; 
> http://www.qt21.eu/mqm-definition/definition-2014-06-04.html

>
> Discuss this as another vocab that could benefit from mapping into RDF 
> See discussion at ITS interest group:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Jun/0009.ht

> ml
>
> 4) quick update from dave on the open data management for public 
> automated translation, 
> https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Open_Data_Management_for_Pub

> lic_Automated_Translation_Services
>
>
> 5) working session continuing work on Metashare ontology details on 
> activity:
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Meta-Share_OWL_metamodel

> and working spread sheet:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15SE4_qAqYFostmD52uKxpkCPZh1f5T

> rPeoXKNTlDYpQ/edit#gid=525162452
>
>
> 6) AOB
>
> talk to you in a few minutes,
> Dave
>
>
>
>
>
>


Received on Tuesday, 1 July 2014 05:53:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:16:10 UTC