Re: JSON-LD 1.0 - "superseded" UI on site is overly harsh and pushy

My apologies for being a bit late with the answer

As a general policy, from now on, we'll change the document in-place when superseding a document (just as it happened with JSON-LD 1.0) unless the Working Group chooses otherwise.

Retrospectively, for past superseded publications, we'll update them if we get a simple request to webreq@w3.org from the relevant Working Group.

For the examples below, it is up to the TAG or the HTML Working Group, respectively, to issue such a request.

Cheers

Ivan

----