UTS2ts tutorial on JSON-LD

From: Harold Solbrig <solbrig@jhu.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 19:54:41 +0000
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Folks,

We’re presenting a tutorial on JSON-LD 1.1 at the US2TS symposium this coming March (https://us2ts.org/program-jsonld).   We’ve got a full 90 minutes and would welcome anyone who could add other perspectives.  I know that there would be a lot of interest in where schema.org is going with this, but any discussions of tools, use cases, etc would be helpful.

Thanks,

Harold Solbrig
Assistant Professor
Johns Hopkins University | Division of  General Internal Medicine
2024 E Monument St | Suite 1-200 | Baltimore, MD 21287
+1 (507) 319-2628  | solbrig@jhu.edu<mailto:solbrig@jhu.edu>