Re: [public-json-ld-wg] <none>

We discussed SRI protection for remote contexts in Issue 108 [1], which has been deferred until a future version. Since this was considered, a new “@import” mechanism was added [2], which might provide a good extension point. This might look something like the following:
{
  "@context":  {
    "@version": 1.1,
    "@import": "https://example.com/context-with-metadata",