RE: Work in progress on a JSON-LD Working Group re-charter (Advance Notice)

From: Laurent Flory <laurent.flory@universite-lyon.fr>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 09:24:09 +0000
To: "w3c-ac-forum@w3.org" <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>, "public-json-ld-wg@w3.org" <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
CC: "chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>, xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Dear Wendy, Ivan and Xueyuan, dear AC-reps,

A short email to let you know that Université de Lyon strongly supports this new charter draft and <lobbying> welcome other rep to support it as well ;-) </lobbying>.

Stay safe and strictly respect lockdown.

Laurent Flory
Chief Information and Digital Officer

Université de Lyon
92 Rue Pasteur - CS 30122