Fwd: Work in progress on a JSON-LD Working Group re-charter (Advance Notice)

FYI.

For you or your AC rep: even if you think the charter is fine as is, expressing this and express support on the AC list is useful. Please try to influence your AC rep to do so…

Ivan

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
> Subject: Work in progress on a JSON-LD Working Group re-charter (Advance Notice)
> Date: 1 April 2020 at 05:41:35 GMT+2
> To: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
> Cc: chairs@w3.org
>

> Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
> Chairs,
>
> This is an advance notice that we are developing a charter to propose renewal of the JSON-LD Working Group for maintenance purposes. The scope of the proposed renewed Working Group is to maintain the JSON-LD specifications (i.e., JSON-LD 1.1, JSON-LD 1.1 API, JSON-LD 1.1 Framing) that are to be finalized in the current JSON-LD Working Group by June 2020.
>
> The proposed draft charter is at:
>   https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-wg-charter/
>
> We welcome input and feedback on the draft charter in the GitHub repository, where feedback is made public:
>   https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-wg-charter/

> If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>.
>
> This announcement follows section 5.2.2 of the W3C Process Document:
>   https://www.w3.org/2019/Process-20190301/#WGCharterDevelopment
>
> For Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director,
> Ivan Herman, JSON-LD WG Team Contact,
> Wendy Seltzer, W3C Strategy Lead;
> Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153