From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 11:32 AM
To: Benjamin Young
Cc: Ivan Herman; W3C JSON-LD Working Group
Subject: Re: Do we have a call?

Yes, apologies, not being on last week's call I didn't know if there was anything projected forwards for this week.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 8:11 AM Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com<mailto:byoung@bigbluehat.com>> wrote:
We're still on as far as I know. I can still get an agenda out shortly--terribly shortly this time...

Rob and I clearly need a time to sync-up though, so we at least know who's sending the agenda which week. :)

On it.

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung