Re: APL document publishing via JLReq TF

On 29/01/2019 11:02, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> Right. I have a small update to do to the translation, and after that I can submit it to the jlreq TF. What's the best format for you? Raw HTML? Bikeshed? Do you plan to publish it as a WG/IG-Note, or some other format/styling?
>
> Let me know how I should prepare it, and I'll get it ready soonish.

Sounds good. The i18n WG produces all its documents in Respec. We know
little about Bikeshed, and struggled the one time we tried to use it.
Please can you produce the doc using respec?

As the jlreq charter says, the i18n WG will review and publish docs that
the task force develops, so WG Note would be the eventual target. Of
course, the initial stage would be ED.

thanks, Florian,

ri