Re: Merging en & ja jlreq

   hi Kida-san, Richard-san,

On 2019/04/18 16:17, Yasuo Kida wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thank you very much for coming up with the guideline for editing multilingual documents, as well as the trial merge of JLReq.
>
>> If this all looks satisfactory, let me know and i will continue those edits.
>
> Shimono-san and all?

   I think one which Richard kindly working one is what I've explained during the meeting.

   What I've expected and thought (also tried to explain) was:
- I heard that last version of JLreq document was built from en/ja combined source to two separated documents
     like source [1,2] to build two documents
- updates from JLreq v2 to HEAD should be small (although these are from 2012 to 2019) and could be easy to be applied by hand
- once we have combined document and converted into existing clreq/klreq format, we can make any others as old and start just editing one html file
     and could be easier way to fix broken/missing reference links in Japanese version...

*1 https://www.w3.org/2007/02/japanese-layout/docs/aligned/japanese-layout-requirements-aligned.html (for those with w3c account)
*2 https://jlreq-old.ksw.himor.in/docs/aligned/japanese-layout-requirements-aligned.html (check past email for user/pass)

>> Btw, does the group want to publish the final WG Note version as a multilingual document, or as two separate language versions?  Both are possible.
>

> The agreement at the meeting was to publish it as a multilingual document with ability to switch languages just like temporary_bilingual_devt that you prototyped (as wall as {ck}lreq).

# Richard, I may take some part to merge from two separated html, if you allow...