Re: Alternative syntaxes for the prolog

My suggestion was that the top-level structure was organised as key-value pairs for simplicity. But nothing said the values had to be simple scalars… full tree structures would be certainly possible, so for example a map of grammar-level pragma reference mappings could be the value of say a ‘pragmas’ entry.

John

Sent from my iPad