Re: Draft agenda for iXML meeting 2024-08-06

I see that I scribed the previous meeting, but I have set up the irc
already.

Steven

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ixml+online+meeting&iso=20240611T1400

https://ixml.nwalsh.com/ixml/CG-FINAL-ixml-20230710/]

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-connection-failed-firefox-did-not-connect?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

 > ACTION 2024-04-16-a: MSM to revise the EBNF document in light of
 >                      Steven's review.
 >
 > ACTION 2024-04-30-b: Bethan to open an issue on whether to adopt a
 >                      scheme to distinguish 'major' from 'minor'
 >                      versions in version numbers.
 >
 > ACTION 2024-06-11-a: Steven to correct the spec grammer per issue #250
 >
 > ACTION 2024-06-11-b: Norm to make sure there are tests for the new
grammar features

 > ACTION 2024-06-11-c: Norm to write linebreak tests per issue #246
 >
 > ACTION 2024-06-11-d: MSM to pull request for links to the grammars per
issue #252

 >   Proposal: PR 260, https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/pull/260
 >
 > ACTION 2024-06-11-e: Norm to update the spec style to make it more
W3C-like

 > Outstanding PRs:
 >
 >   Proposal: PR 255, https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/pull/255
 >     Attempt to improve status reporting (was action 2024-04-30-a on
Norm)

 > Topic:  Status reports
 >
 > Topic:  Status of implementations
 >
 > Topic:  Status of testing and test suites
 >
 > See also test-suite related issues below.

 > Topic:  broken links on CG and CG Reports pages
 >
 > CG Reports are linked from the Reports page and from the page for the
 > responsible CG:
 >
 >   https://www.w3.org/community/reports/
 >   https://www.w3.org/community/ixml/
 >
 > Currently, both of those link use not the URL of the report but to a
 > URL which returns an TLS error:
 >
 >   https://ixml.nwalsh.com/ixml/CG-FINAL-ixml-20230710/
 >
 > See also action 2024-03-19-a and 2024-04-16-c.

 > Topic:  Review and resolution of bug reports and technical issues
 >
 > NB The list below shows only issues open as of the time this agenda
 > was last revised.  It does not show any issues raised only in email:
 > if you wish an issue to be discussed, please open an issue in Github.
 >
 > For all open issues, see https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/
 >
 > * Issues against the 1.0 spec
 >
 > None.
 >
 > * Bug reports against the current spec
 >
 > Topic: Issue #263 Serialization of attributes
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/263
 >
 > * Issues relating to test suite
 >
 > N.B. Issue #246 (linebreak tests needed) requires a volunteer but
 > needs no discussion.
 >
 > * v.Next issues
 >
 > Topic: Issue #254 Extend the prolog to support arbitrary metadata
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/254
 >
 > Topic: Issue #253 Update the build process to add explicit metadata to
the grammars
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/253
 >
 >   Proposal: PR #262, https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/pull/262
 >
 > Topic: Issue #250 49 A subtraction operator
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/250
 >
 > Topic: Issue #235 Problems with prolog (syntax and semantics)
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/235
 >
 > Topic: Issue #234 Alternative syntaxes for prolog
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/234
 >
 > * Other v.Next issues
 >
 > Topic:  Issue #252 Er, where are the authoritative versions of ixml.ixml
and ixml.xml?
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/252
 >
 >         See also #253.
 >
 > Topic:  Issue #253 Update the build process so that all generated
grammar files explicit "build" metadata

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Jan/0002.html

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023May/0005.html

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Mar/0004.html