Re: Identification of root rule

> The first thing that occurs to me is that we could allow a declaration
for the start rule in the prolog.

Yes please.

Having an explicit label for the root rule makes it checkable without
having a mental model of how parsing works at the implementation level.
From this user's perspective, that's desirable even if that part of the
mental model would be easy to construct.

--
Graydon Saunders  | graydonish@fastmail.com
Þæs oferéode, ðisses swá mæg.