Re: draft agenda for ixml community group call 12 December 2023

There are two issues I would like to see on this or a future agenda:

Problems with prolog
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Oct/0004

When is a new version number required
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Oct/0005

Steven

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ixml+online+meeting&iso=20231212T1500

https://www.w3.org/community/about/faq/#how-do-we-publish-a-report

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Mar/0004.html

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Jun/0009.html

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Jan/0003.html
 >         https://ixml.nwalsh.com/xmlguide/
 >
 >         Awaiting progress on action 2023-01-10-f (Norm and Michael).
 >

 > * v.Next issues
 >
 > Topic:  Issue #210 Extraneous material in section on Serialization
 >
 >         https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/210
 >
 >         To be resolved by action 2023-11-28-d (NTW).  See PR #221.
 >
 > Topic:  Issue #203 Spec should say nonterminals are case-sensitive
 >
 >         Awaiting pull request (action 2023-11-28-a).
 >
 > Topic:  Issue #202 Spec should say Unicode version is
implementation-defined

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Oct/0021.html

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023Jan/0002.html

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2023May/0005.html