Re: What about this grammar?

On Tue, 2022-09-13 at 08:55 -0600, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen wrote:

> > I don’t think that goes far enough. I don’t think non-XML
> > characters
> > should be allowed in iXML grammars at all.
>
> I could live with that (but I will be surprised if the CG as a whole
> can).

An explicit statement on character zero (NUL) may be helpful, if there
isn't one already (i didn't find one). It should be permissable for an
implementation nor to allow NUL anywhere in its input.

liam

PS: i had no idea there was an audio spec called iXML :)

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org