Re: regrets for 1 March

I would prefer a brief meeting today, even if all we decide is to postpone, than a last minute cancellation.

This is in part (selfishly) because I have taken time today to prepare for minute taking, and will not have time immediately prior to next week's meeting so to do!

But also because I'm not sure what else counts as quorum for cancelling a meeting!

Tom

Tomos Hillman
eXpertML Ltd
+44 7793 242058