Re: regrets for 1 March

Bethan Tovey-Walsh <accounts@bethan.wales> writes:
> Isn’t John also out this week? If so, I think we should probably
> postpone?

I think John is available today, but without Michael and Steven, I
expect postponing is the sensible thing to do.

We started to have a discussion about rescheduling but I guess that
petered out. It would be nice to squeeze in another meeting.

Any easy way to figure out if that’s possible? Let’s start gently:

Wednesday, Thursday or Friday this week at the usual time?

Any day next week at the usual time?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--