Re: Spec language housekeeping

Steven Pemberton writes:

> Much as it goes against my grain, the W3C rule is American English,
> and that is what I use. Un/fortunately my spelling checker is set to
> UK English so I sometimes miss wrong use. Just drop me a line with
> errors (serialization now fixed), and I'll fix.

Good point.  Somehow I had forgotten, in thinking about Bethan's
inquiry, that as a CG we ought presumably to follow standard W3C usage.

So I take back all those things I thought about being willing to accept
BrE given the geographic makeup of the group.

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com