Re: Error codes drafts

> For what it's worth, I think my preferences are 1 or 4, 3, 2, in that
> order.  Version 1 is tied with version 4.

I assume that if the CG can come to consensus on either 1 or 4 in your
absence, that will be satisfactory. If we sway towards either 2 or 3,
are you happy to accept those as well, or in that case would you prefer
that we deferred the decision until you can be present?

                                        Be seeing you,

Norm Tovey-Walsh

Received on Sunday, 17 April 2022 16:22:21 UTC