Re: ACTION (2021-08-004): Steven to create list of existing requirements

I strongly feel that namespaces should be a requirement for v1: is there scope for discussion on the call?

Should we also be talking about visible (XML) to invisible (non-XML) parses (or is that what is meant by 'other serialisations')?

Tom

Tomos Hillman
eXpertML Ltd
+44 7793 242058