Re: A thought experiment: writing a report on intermediary protocols

Thank you Cory for your enthusiasm and for sharing that excellent paper
link. My apologies for not referring to it in what I wrote, as it would
have been a perfect footnote on that privacy list item! The piece
articulates that complex intersection in fantastic detail.

Chris