Re: A thought experiment: writing a report on intermediary protocols

Thanks Sebastian! From my perspective, there's a ton of value in developing
a sort of federated trust/values signal that could be part of this as well
- but that's an ambitious exercise in its own right, and able to be
considered separately rather than necessarily as a component of a
third-party recsys. No reason why we couldn't have parallel efforts
tackling them together as there's a lot of value in the pairing of the two.
Does that make sense?