Re: First Meeting: 15 December 20:00 UTC

Added it to my calendar.
On the same day, the DMA report and voting will take place in Strasbourg, starting by noon.
It will we broadcasted online and by Europe by Satellite.

PS: I had promised that we give credit when we use the BBB server, so the byline reads:
“ Supported by y0sh-network (as207671.net <http://as207671.net/>) ”