Re: First Meeting: 15 December 20:00 UTC

> On Dec 9, 2021, at 15:41, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>
> Hellekin and rhiaro arranged for a WebRTC-based server - thanks. For next week's meeting, please use this URL with a WebRTC-capable browser:
>  https://bbb.w3c.social/b/mar-6cu-9ks-vya
>
> If you have trouble using it, please send an e-mail to the list.

Thanks. This is in my calendar. Looking forward to it.

For the future, Jitsi is a system that meets the requirements previously stated, as well, and they do good work. We used it a lot when I was at ACLU, and some of the EFF teams still use it.

	Jon

-----
Jon Callas (he/they) | Director of Technology Projects
Electronic Frontier Foundation | www.eff.org
jon@eff.org | +1 650 704 7976 mobile