Re: Researching to leverage Hashed-Timelock Agreements (HTLAs) paradigm for establishing atomicity between different DLT networks for asset swaps with full decentralization

From: David Nicol <davidnicol@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 13:08:11 -0600
To: Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com>
this may or may not assist, but I see multi-party transactions as something
that should be set up by defining a light-weight entity to represent the
transaction, which receives all the inputs (including proofs of completion,
for contract payment proxy kinds of applications) and then disburses the
inputs after it has everything. In the event that you don't want your funds
tied up in multiple pending smart-contract objects that aren't going to get
disbursed until well into the future, well that's where banking as such
comes into play, isn't it.

--
"I don't know about that, as it is outside of my area of expertise." --
competent specialized practitioners, all the time