Re: Researching to leverage Hashed-Timelock Agreements (HTLAs) paradigm for establishing atomicity between different DLT networks for asset swaps with full decentralization

From: Nathan Aw <nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 23:41:19 +0800
To: David Nicol <davidnicol@gmail.com>
Cc: Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com>, public-interledger@w3.org, ledger@ietf.org
Hi David,

Certainly these multi party transactions need to be addressed within a
predefined period of time. A time window that is. Perhaps this time window
can be configured?

Perhaps this time window needs to be agreed upon organically between the
connector nodes along the route? Could this be done?

Thank you.

Regards,

Nathan Aw
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/awnathan