Re: Hashed Timelock Agreements (HTLAs)

I think the HTLA concept would be best used in explaining this to a more
blockchain-y audience (maybe even in an "Interledger for Blockchainers"
post?). I'd probably stick to talking about "conditional transfers" for
others but I'm open to suggestions!
We've been working a lot on ilp-plugin-virtual, which basically implements
the original trustline concept between two parties. Ben Sharafian is
currently working on a refactor that would allow the same plugin code to be
used for a trustline or payment channels. That'll make it easier to write
those plugins and easier for users to choose how they want to set up their
agreements.

--

Evan Schwartz
Software Engineer