Re: [Ledger] Proposed Interledger RFC process

Just to clarify:

   - Would working drafts and candidate specifications live in different
   places? Which one would github.com/interledger/rfcs hold?
   - If I have a new Interledger-related idea, would I just submit a PR to
   the RFCs repo and claim the next available number? Or should I submit a PR
   with no number and have a maintainer assign the number (got that idea from
   Yarnjs <https://github.com/yarnpkg/rfcs#what-the-process-is>).
   - Is "version 1" of ILQP, for example, always going to "live" in the
   same numbered RFC? Would "version 2" then be a different RFC number and
   minor updates to the original one just increment the draft number?
   - Trickier question: what defines "consensus to publish"? Who are the
   stakeholders that need to agree?