Re: [Ledger] Forming a Routing Working Group

From: Jehan Tremback <jehan.tremback@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 11:51:54 -0700
To: Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com>
I missed the call as well. I once designed a reactive payment routing
protocol based on AODV. It floods the network, and reveals the existence,
but not the source or destination of payments. It does not require any
central or on-chain registries of open channels, so it can be used across
different underlying payment techniques. Some of you have seen it already,
should I post it here again? I'd also be interested in learning of new
developments in the space.

-Jehan