Re: Indisputable audit trails (left-over question from the workshop)

From: Dimitri De Jonghe <dimi@ascribe.io>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:50:18 +0000
To: Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi Evan,

"Ledgers and connectors may require knowing the full path of a payment
before agreeing to participate, in which case they could also keep a
history of all the paths they have been part of."

Does this imply that the sender/receiver upfront decide/know how the
signature on the receipt should look like (eg. the receiver exposes his
public key on his ledger to the sender?)

Best,

Dimi