Re: Indisputable audit trails (left-over question from the workshop)

Yup, exactly. In most of the flows we have sketched out the condition is
based at least in part on a signature or secret coming from the recipient.
This must be exchanged or known prior to the preparation of the ILP payment
(e.g. if you're on a merchant's website it could be exchanged via a browser
API like the W3C Web Payments one).

There are some cases when it might make sense for the condition to depend
on the sender instead. Also, in atomic mode the condition includes the
notaries' signatures as well. In any case though, the details of the
condition must be agreed upon before any money is escrowed.