Re: Blockchains and interledger (left-over question from the workshop)

I’ll add that a blockchain base ledger can serve easily serve in the role of an ILP ledger. All that is needed is to implement the ILP escrowed transfer mechanism.

I see that a key role of the Interledger Protocol will become connecting blockchain based asset management ledgers (stocks, bonds, commodities, cryptocurrencies) together, and also to connect them to existing non-blockchain based ledgers (banks, payment networks).
Bob Way
Integration Architect | Ripple
bob@ripple.com <mailto:ben@ripple.com> | ripple.com <http://ripple.com/>