Re: Second Survey--Please Respond ASAP

I find this survey incredibly difficult to parse. By the time I finish reading the sub-level implications of each choice combination, I'm no longer certain which combination I prefer, or even if there is a combination that is desirable. Given the complexities of the combined choices, I think the results may be equally difficult to understand.

I propose a new survey with 4 questions, each a freeform answer:

1. What should happen to IndieUI Events?
2. What should happen to IndieUI User Context?
3. What should happen to any additional work maintained by the IndieUI WG?
4. Should IndieUI WG be rechartered?