Re: Several event types are too discrete to be useful for touchscreen input

Hi Rick,

I don't speak for the entire group but given the fact that the pointer
group is not doing this and we want to do scrolling, pan, and zoom, for
graphics and this is important for mobile I think it is in scope of the
charter.

What you are stating makes sense sense.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger