Re: Indie UI Delivery Context Proposal

Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:

> Regarding the .docx file you attached, can we please get this, and
> any future proposals, in HTML format?  I don't have MS Word and what
> I do have available to read that can only render it as plain text.

Being in a similar situation, I used LibreOffice to convert the document to
HTML so that I could read it conveniently. It's a bit large to post to the
list though.
-rw------- 1 jason jason 3280438 Aug  2 21:29 indie-ui-context-aware-proposal.html

I can send out a compressed version, however (.xz, .gz, .zip or whatever
desired).

The size is largely due to the base64-encoded images which are included in the
HTML file using the data URI scheme.